St. Andrew’s Stittsville…
A caring congregation of Christian faith welcoming all, praising God,
and seeking to do God’s work.
We are a friendly church with rural roots located in the village of Stittsville — a dynamic community in transition from rural to suburban and one of the fastest growing communities in Ottawa. Our church was first established in 1822 and has been a fixture in the community at its current location on a large comer lot on Main Street for over 50 years.
We are a congregation of the Presbyterian Church in Canada which means we are connected to 19 other congregations in the Ottawa area, many more congregations across Canada, and we contribute to the mission work of the Presbyterian Church in Canada and around the world.