Pre-Authorized Remittance (PAR)
By signing up for PAR, your monthly donation is made directly to the church, and comes out of your bank account on the same day each month.
To sign-up for PAR, please contact our Envelope Secretary by email at email@example.com or by phone at (613) 724-0252.
A brochure describing the PAR program can be found here.
Weekly Numbered Offering Envelopes.
Envelopes are available at the church, please contact the Envelope Secretary at (613) 724-0252 or firstname.lastname@example.org and he’ll take care of you.
- A convenient way to make a donation in support of the Church is by e-Transfer. Please note that you need to be registered with your bank to be able to send or receive Interac e-Transfers. Check your bank’s website for instructions.
From within your online banking app, make an e-Transfer payment to:email@example.com with the donation amount. If you want to assign a security question, be sure to send the answer in a separate regular email to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with any specific instructions as to where you want the donation directed,
- to General support of the Church (the default)
- to ‘Presbyterians Sharing’
- to CARE Mortgage
- to a specific program or project you want to support
- to Presbyterian World Service and Development
- or in memory of someone
To ensure that a tax receipt can be issued for e-Transfers, be sure to include the full name and address of the donor in the email.
St.Andrew’s Church, Stittsville is alsoregistered with CanadaHelps.org for the purposes of accepting donations.
To donate, click here on Canada Helps and follow the prompts.
Note: tax receipts for donations to the church made through CanadaHelps.org will be issued by CanadaHelps.org and there is a 3-4% processing fee.